Glider Island - Ride Edition (Steam VR)
Latest Version: 1_14R
Release Date: March 5, 2019
Glider Island - Ride Edition requires a hang gliding simulator with a button attached to the handlebar to run. Hang gliding simulators can either be self assembled or purchase from other builders. Please see our Compatible Simulators Page to learn more.
- 1.) Make sure you have Steam VR installed.
- 2.) Place your headset facing forward on the bodyboard/ harness and do a quick callibrate. This will center the position of the headset to the correct spot. SteamVR--> Settings--> Developer Tab--> Quick Callibrate.
- 3.) Download and extract zip file to desktop.
- 4.) Run GliderIsland_RideEdition.exe and enter your license key. If you don't have a key you can register for a Free Trial or Contact Us to purchase a license.
- 5.) Have a person laydown on the simulator and put the headset on.
- 6.) To start a session you can use the "Session Options" in the lower left hand corner.
- 7.) Have the user follow the in-game instructions. Make sure when starting a level they remove their hands from the handle bar while it callibrates their center position.
- 8.) Have fun flying and selling sessions! If you have any questions or run into any issues be sure to Contact Us and we will be happy to help.